The Design Summer Sessions is a three-day festival of learning and creativity, with food for thought talks, interactive upskilling workshops, webinars and online discussion sessions for creative minds to:
- Re-energise, connect and share with each other
- Reboot their creative thinking, practice and business skills
- Explore the different areas and fields of design
- Hear from leading Irish and international designers and subject-matter experts in a range of matters relating to design.
- Type Trends Creative circle with Max Phillips and friends - Wednesday 16th August 10:30am-11:30am Book Now
- Access for All – Embracing Inclusive Web Design Share&Learn Session with Elena Rimeikaite and Brendan Mac Donagh, Kooba and Donal Fitzpatrick, National Disability Authority - Wednesday 16th August 12pm-1pm Book Now
- In Conversation with Steve Simpson: Collaboration, Digitalisation & Creativity Illustration Peer Peek - Wednesday 16th August 5pm-6pm Book Now
- Firm Up your Finances – Finance for Creative Businesses Share&Learn Session with Jeannette Naughton, Prospero Coaching - Thursday 17th August 10am-11am Book Now
- Colour Theory for Creatives – Colour Theory & Beyond for Interiors & Spaces Share&Learn Session with Cora Collins, Dulux Colour Academy - Thursday 17th August 12pm-1pm Book Now
- How to Fast-Track Your Career in UX UX Peer Peek with Jenny Bjorkman. Brought to you thanks to the UX Design Institute - Thursday 17th August 1pm-2pm Book Now
- Delving into Service Design A Creative circle with John Lynch and Sean Casey, Context Studio - Friday, 18th August, 10am-11am Book Now
- Design Leaders' Lab - Leading & Managing Design Share & Learn Session with James Hall, PARK Academy - Friday 18th August, 12-1pm Book Now
FIND OUT MORE
See the full listing and register your place via Design Summer Sessions (make sure to click 'Member' ticket when booking).